Wednesday, February 6, 2008

COVERING LETTER FOR RESUME

your name
your address

date

Dept. Name
Company name

Dear Sir :

I am fresher softw engg and am currently exploring job opportunities. As my resume reveals, I have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science. I have more then three years of software development experience using C++, C and Java, ASP.NET in PC based and real-time systems.

also i have sufficient knowledge of networking concepts & practical. I enjoy working in a high energy and high performance work environment. I have worked on and learned a great deal from several very interesting and complex commercial projects.I will be anxious to take on new challenges and build upon my knowledge base. I am excited by the prospect of working with an organization that is both an unquestioned leader in its programming niche and an enthusiastic risk taker in an entirely new frontier.

I have enclosed my resume for your review. I would like the opportunity to meet and share more about my qualifications and the ways in which I can contribute to the team. Thank you for your consideration.

yours sincerely

your name

No comments:

Sign by Rohit Lagu - SUPPORTED BY WE AND COMPUTER